As promised I take a look on the new Chanel Rouge Attract Luminous Lip Colours ($45 every) for fall. I’ve 9 of the 12 new neutrals to share swatches of. As a impartial lip lover I couldn’t be extra excited for these! The entire colours can be found now on-line at Chanel.com.
The Rouge Attract Lipstick is certainly one of my long-time favourite formulation, though plenty of my favourite shades had been limited-edition or have been discontinued by now. It is a basic lipstick formulation with a luminous glow. Glides on superbly on the lips. Medium buildable protection with most shades, the bolds being very opaque. These have a really delicate virtually skincare scent but it surely’s barely there.
Lasting energy is medium – they’ve a shiny end so that they’re not tremendous lengthy sporting however they may keep put so long as you don’t have any contact together with your lips. It’s a formulation I don’t thoughts re-applying!
Colours for fall are within the impartial vary. There are mild shades, medium tones and deeper colours. I skipped the brown tones since I hardly ever find yourself sporting them. Each single coloration I attempted has a stupendous clean texture. The lighter shades are clean and have excellent pigment. The deeper tones are additionally clean (no streaking or patchy texture).
In indoor pure mild:
I obtained 5 shades in PR after which ordered some further shades to evaluate:
- 194 Sensibilite is a lightweight peachy pink
- 195 Mise A Nu is a beige
- 196 A Demi Mot is a impartial medium pink
- 198 Nuance is a rose pink
- 199 Inattendu is a muted mauve brown
- 206 Phantasm is a pale beige nude
- 209 Alter Ego is a tender brown
- 211 Subtile is a deeper berry
- 212 Caractere is a medium brown
Lip swatches beneath sporting:
- Basis Chanel Les Beiges Water-Contemporary Complexion Contact in B40 (evaluate right here)
- Powder Laura Mercier Translucent Extremely-Blur Free Powder in Translucent
- Bronzer Les Beiges Oversize Wholesome Glow Solar-Kissed Powder in Medium (swatches of all 3 shades right here)
- Blush Joues Contraste 72 Rose Initiale
- Highlighter Poudre Lumiere in 20 Heat Gold
- Eyeshadow Les 4 Ombres in Candeur Et Expertise
- Mascara Chanel Noir Attract 4D Mascara (coming quickly)
- Prime All Saints (coloration offered out, comparable right here)
So many nice colours to choose from and I like all of them. I can not decide a favourite though I’ve been sporting 194 for a number of days and I additionally love 196 A Demi Mot and 198 Nuance. Have you ever checked these out but? What colours do you’ve gotten your eye on?
Fall 2022 Le Vernis colours swatched right here.