for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- MAC Girl Hazard (P, $19.00) is lighter, hotter (95% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Wild Ginger (P, $55.00) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Chronos (LE, $6.50) is lighter, much less shiny (90% comparable).
- Lisa Eldridge Velvet Morning (LE, $36.00) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Cristiano (P, $36.00) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Guerlain #44 (P, $33.00) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- NARS Warmth Wave (P, $26.00) is lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- NYX Pure Crimson (P, $6.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- MAC Dedicated to Hazard (P, $27.00) is lighter, hotter, much less shiny (80% comparable).
- Sephora Lava (P, $14.00) is lighter, hotter, much less shiny (80% comparable).
$42.00/0.11 oz. – $381.82 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to be “ultra-pigmented” with a “matte” end that’s transfer-proof and wears for 16 hours. Nearly all of the shades had been practically to completely opaque in a single layer, whereas they utilized evenly and easily throughout my lips with out dragging. I observed that that they had a stiffer exterior for the primary swipe (extra so than the typical lip product) however utilizing them after swatches, they glided throughout my lips and had a velvety really feel however had been fairly light-weight.
There was a really slight “set” to it as the feel felt a contact tacking after I pressed my lips collectively, however it did not raise or transfer the product round by doing so.
I would describe the end as satin or semi-matte, which then will put on all the way down to a extra matte end as they’re worn. I might see the formulation lasting nearer to 16 hours if one didn’t partake in any meals (perhaps one very mild, oil-free form of meal). I felt like as quickly as I had one meal, there was important breakdown of the product. It wasn’t a problem with consuming water or my morning latte, although, and it was, actually, transfer-proof.
For a product that claims to put on for 16 hours, I feel that it surviving at the least one meal is a superbly affordable expectation, however in the event you go that lengthy between meals, it’s possible you’ll discover the wear and tear to be longer on common than I did.
It had a powdery, floral scent that was noticeable utilized for the primary few hours, although I did not detect any style.
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Dior Perpetually Switch-Proof Lipstick swatches.
C9-12 Alkane, Isododecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone/SMDI Copolymer, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)Silylethyl Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Candy Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Parfum (Perfume), Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isostearic Acid, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Tocopherol, [+/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.