Magnificence Recycling Program at London Medicine


London Medicine is happy to be partnering with L’Oréal Canada to launch a cosmetics take again program with recycling chief TerraCycle! Prospects can now recycle cosmetics from any model within the field. The bin of cosmetics shall be despatched to TerraCycle, who will fastidiously type the merchandise to be duty recycled. It will assist us to realize our waste discount targets and dedication to sending zero waste to landfills, in addition to educating and serving to our clients to recycle!

FAQ

Q: What’s accepted for recycling?

A: Plastic and metallic make-up packaging from any model, in addition to glass basis bottles are accepted. This system doesn’t embrace skincare packaging presently, solely make-up packaging. Examples of accepted make-up packaging embrace:

  • Mascara tubes
  • Glass basis bottles
  • Eyeliner pencils and instances
  • Eye shadow tubes
  • Concealer tubes
  • Lipstick tubes
  • Lip gloss tubes
  • Lip liner
  • Powder instances

Please be aware that the packaging must be empty, as it is a recycling program for make-up packaging solely, not the product itself. The packaging must also be washed or rinsed, if potential.

Q: What just isn’t accepted?

A: Presently, we don’t settle for:

  • Glass make-up packaging besides basis bottles
  • Fragrance bottles
  • Nail polish bottles
  • Nail polish remover bottles
  • Aerosol cans
  • Skincare packaging

Q: Are there any sizing restrictions on what may be recycled?

A: No! There aren’t any particular dimension restriction so long as the merchandise despatched again are cosmetics merchandise.

Q: What occurs to the packaging after I drop it off within the bin?

A: As soon as the bins are full, they’re despatched to a sortation facility in Canada. On the sortation facility, the bins are opened and the packaging is sorted into numerous materials varieties: plastics, metals, and glass. The totally different supplies are then despatched to processing amenities in Canada, the place the supplies are recycled by being damaged down and changed into pellets, or one thing related. The broken-down supplies are then bought to producers for use within the manufacturing of latest merchandise, changing the usage of virgin supplies!

Q: Is the packaging truly recycled?

A: Sure. Round 97% of the packaging acquired will find yourself being bodily recycled. The remaining 3% that can’t be recycled because of contamination or different considerations is responsibly disposed of.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Shopgirlshop
Logo
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart